Images and text on the Progressive Pupil blog are used with the photographer’s, director’s or writer’s consent and/or are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. All posted content is believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, Section 107, U.S. Code). All posted content is for the purpose of education, criticism and commentary.
Anyone believing this blog infringes upon their copyright should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write copyright infringement in the subject line. Please send:
- your contact information;
- a description of the copyright you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL on this blog where alleged infringing material is located;
- your written statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief the use of this work has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law, the information in your statement is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Progressive Pupil blog is the intellectual property of Progressive Pupil, a not for profit educational incorporation. Stated opinions and factual assertions are solely the responsibility of post authors.