Be Part of the Solution
Former Social Media Designer Claudie Mabry, Principal Organizer Robin Hayes, Policy Associate Justyn Richardson and former Blog Editor Justin Jones
Many of you have asked Progressive Pupil, where is “the movement” going next? Honestly, that depends on all of us. This cycle of collective action is eschewing the charismatic leadership models of the past and encouraging all of us to work together and participate how we see fit. Don’t think of this movement as a giant in the hillside who is separate from you and able to sustain itself without your support. In fact, it is simply the collective work of your neighbors, colleagues, students, friends and families who are working together to be part of the solution.
- Follow, Like and Subscribe Progressive Pupil for updates
- Share this email with like-minded family members, friends and colleagues
- Know the Movement’s Vision and Demands: #FergusonAction (National), #ThisStopsToday (NYC) @DreamDefenders (Florida)
- Call/Email President Obama as well as your state and local officials to express your support for the #FergusonAction and #ThisStopsToday demands
- Donate and/or March: Organizers need support for legal defense, movement infrastructure and supplies (through a registry at amazon.com). You can also exercise your rights and peacefully demonstrate.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like us to provide additional information about your actions for police accountability, racial justice and human rights. Thank you for your past and present support.
Yours in Solidarity,
Posted by Progressive Pupil on December 10, 2014